TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MR BEE REMOVALS
(1 ) PAYMENT: 1 hour deposit is required to book in order to secure your slot and the balance to be paid immediately after the job. NO CREDIT PLEASE. ( please put your post code as REFERENCE). Bank details at the bottom.
(2) Packing materials should be made available by the customer if the job requires packing or we can supply if needed and be reimbursed while our men do the wrapping of glasses and other breakables. Tvs should be boxed up and other breakables must be bubble-wrapped by the customer to avoid breaking.
(3) If the packing is done by the customer, it should be done properly and securely with tapes so as to avoid accidents/incidents.
(4) Boxes should be packed moderately in order to avoid injuries.
(5) In case of emergency, an incident or accident, please contact the office immediately.
(6) Quotes given only last for a duration of one month.
(7) 48 hrs notice is needed to cancel, change date or time. Late cancellation will attract a fee of £30 – transit van, £80 – Luton van.
(8) There’s an extra charge of £50 per American fridge freezer, TV Bed or upright piano. ( this is because of the weight and complications in moving them. )
(9) It’s the responsibility of the customer ( as local residents) to arrange parking permits for vehicle to be used for the move. Parking tickets or fines whilst on the job will be added to total cost. Congestion charges are also added to the customers final bills.
(10) There is a charge of £20 to disconnect or connect a washing machine.
Mr Bee Removals
020 3302 2275